Up-to £24,999 depending on experience
Full-time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Edward Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 4AF, England - Click here for directions
Hampson Hughes Solicitors are currently looking for a Law Costs Draftsman to join our ever expanding in house department.
Main purpose of job
• Drafting of Bills of Costs/negotiating and maximising costs received by the firm.
• At least three years’ experience in Costs
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Understanding the standard and indemnity basis of costs. With knowledge of predictive/portal and fixed cost regimes including what costs we are entitled to and at what stage
• Drafting formal Bills of Costs, N252 and advice
• Understanding and utilising case management software and costs drafting software/programs
• Undertaking negotiations and providing “from cradle to grave” service
• Providing quality work on an efficient basis ensuring SLA’s are met
• Attaining and achieving set targets
• Understanding and utilising different case law in disputes as and when necessary
• Preparing Replies to Points of Dispute
• Preparing Precedent H Costs Budgets
• Drafting cost schedules for Disposal/Trial
• Drafting Estimate of Costs to accompany Listing Questionnaire
This is a new and exciting opportunity to develop within the industry and to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic firm.
To apply for this position please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete your details below and they will be passed onto our HR department