One of our legal specialists will review your details and call you back within 24 hours to discuss this further.
Alternatively to speak to a specialist
for FREE call us now on 0800 888 6888
We take all of our feedback seriously so we can learn what we're doing right, wrong and how we can improve.
If you would like to speak to us regarding your feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time, Permanent, 35 hours per week Clinical Negligence
Location: 8 Water Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 8TD, United Kingdom - Click here for directions
Hampson Hughes Solicitors are currently looking for a Solicitor 0 – 5 Years PQE to join our ever expanding in house Clinical Negligence department.
Due to continued and strong expansion, a key role vacancy has arisen within a thriving and friendly Clinical Negligence team based in Liverpool.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a clinical negligence solicitor to join this industry leading and established law firm on a full time, permanent basis. This role provides a brilliant opportunity within a progressive and inspiring company
The role offers good career progression and excellent personal and professional development.
The ideal candidate
• 0 – 5 years PQE
• Able to run a mixed caseload of clinical negligence matters of between 50 – 70 cases and able to hit the ground running
• Previous experience within a clinical negligence Department
• Opportunities to assist on higher value multi million pound claims and gain experience of brain and spinal injuries.
• Ability to work independently
• Strong client care skills
• Good advocacy abilities
• Empathetic, understanding and professional
• An aptitude for legal analysis
• An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and experts
• Willingness to be involved in social media and writing articles and bogs for the department website
• An interest in developing the department and its reputation
• The work is exclusively clinical negligence
This is a new and exciting opportunity to develop within the industry and to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic firm.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position please send your CV across to HR@hh-law.co.uk or...
We are proud to offer highly competitive salaries, complimented by an excellent benefits package
Please complete your details below and they will be passed onto our HR department