Hampson Hughes Can Help Manage Your Accident
Hampson Hughes provides a high quality, comprehensive accident management solution, specialising in assisting drivers nationwide who have been involved in road traffic accidents which were not their fault.
Working closely with a range of referring partners, delivering outstanding customer service remains our biggest priority and we have the experience, the expertise and the resources to make the whole process smooth and swift for everyone involved. Hampson Hughes provides a vast and varied range of like for like replacement vehicles – from private cars to commercial vehicles – to anyone involved in a road traffic accident which was not their fault.
We take pride in having access to the most diverse fleet in the marketplace and are able to supply replacement vehicles to cover almost any requirement; including specialist vehicles like taxis and dual control cars for driving instructors.
With access to strategically located depots we are able to respond rapidly and efficiently and provide a nationwide service.
If a vehicle is unroadworthy, we endeavour to provide a replacement within 8 hours of a case being accepted by us. For driveable vehicles, the replacement will be delivered when the damaged one goes in for repair. Once the damaged vehicle is repaired we will arrange a prompt collection of our replacement vehicle. The cost of the hire will then be recovered directly from the negligent driver’s insurance company.
Once an accident is established as being ‘non-fault’ Hampson Hughes can arrange for the damaged vehicle to be inspected and repaired at a client’s chosen garage, or one of our nationwide approved repairers.
- Quick and efficient repair service with no loss of insurance excess
- No up front costs to the car owner
- Market-leading invoice payment terms for the repairer
- Hampson Hughes organize funds for the cost of these repairs. If the vehicle is beyond economical repair, we’ll cover any costs incurred for recovery and storage.
- Hampson Hughes then recovers all costs directly from the negligent driver’s insurance company.
Hampson Hughes goes further for clients – by helping to recover losses not covered by standard insurance policies, including:
- Policy excess
- Damaged equipment or clothing
- Out of pocket expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Recovery and storage costs
- Diminution – loss of resale value for the repaired vehicle