Hampson Hughes Solicitors was founded in 2009. From our base in a humble but professional suite of offices in Woolton, Liverpool, we set out with the ambition to become market leaders in the competitive industry of Personal Injury Solicitors.
Today, through the hard work and professionalism of our dedicated staff, Hampson Hughes has undergone a rapid expansion and is now located in the prestigious Cotton House building on Old Hall Street, Liverpool, where our Head Office is ran over five floors.
Employment Opportunities with Hampson Hughes
If you’d like to become a member of one of the fastest growing and most respected law firms in the country, please submit your C.V. via the form opposite.
The successful candidate will display an aptitude for handling litigated case loads, based on their relevant previous experience/qualifications.
We are proud to offer highly competitive salaries, complimented by an excellent benefits package:
- Access to private healthcare schemes
- 25 days paid holiday per year (pro rata for part time positions)
- Financial support towards professional qualifications & training courses
- Training Contracts (considered for candidates with over 12 months service)
- Exclusive Hampson Hughes Solicitors Corporate Partners discount scheme
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme (in line with Auto Enrolment legislation)