If you have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident that wasn’t your fault, you may require a replacement vehicle.
We understand that each of our client’s needs differ – we are able to provide replacement vehicles to cover almost any requirement, including specialist vehicles such as taxis and dual control cars.
We aim to provide a replacement vehicle within 8 hours of accepting your Road Traffic Accident claim.
We will arrange for the delivery and collection of the replacement vehicle – the cost of the hire will then be recovered directly from the negligent driver’s insurers.
- Market-leading invoice payment terms for the repairer
- Quick and efficient repair service with no loss of insurance excess
- If the vehicle is beyond economical repair, we’ll cover any storage costs incurred
- No up-front costs to the car owner – we will organise funds for the cost of these repairs
Hampson Hughes goes further for clients – by helping to recover losses not covered by standard insurance policies, including:
- Policy excess
- Loss of earnings
- Out of pocket expenses
- Recovery and storage costs
- Damaged equipment or clothing
- Diminution – loss of resale value for the repaired vehicle
For expert advice on accident management, contact Hampson Hughes Solicitors today on 0800 888 6888 or email