Free, Instant, no obligation advice from our friendly solicitors

Request a call back now

Please leave this field empty.


Call us today

Message Us Today

We will get back to you as soon as possible

Please leave this field empty.


Call us today

Thank You

One of our personal injury experts is now dealing with your request.

While you're waiting for your call back we'd love to hear what you think of our website in the form below.

What did you most like about our website?

What features of our website would you change?

Do you have any other comments on how we could improve our website?

Please leave this field empty.

Please leave this field empty.

Road Traffic Accident Claims

Call us on
0800 888 6888
or email

Call us on 0800 888 6888 or email


Road Traffic Accident Claims

For further information, call 0800 888 6888 or email

Please leave this field empty.

Have you been injured in a road traffic accident?
Claim MAXIMUM personal injury compensation today...

If you have suffered an injury in a road accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to road traffic accident compensation. Whether you’ve suffered a whiplash injury or something more serious, we can help you claim the compensation you deserve. Contact our expert team of road traffic accident solicitors today.

What are Road Traffic Accident Claims?

Road traffic accident claims arise from collisions on the highways e.g. the motorway and road network. If you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault then you could make a compensation claim. You might have been injured as the driver or passenger of a vehicle. This could be your own vehicle or someone else’s. In addition to cars and motorbikes these might also include work vehicles (e.g. vans or lorries); private hire vehicles (such as taxis or minibuses) or public transport vehicles (including buses; coaches; trains and trams to name a few). Alternatively, you might have suffered a road traffic accident when travelling on foot or by bike. We also act for pedestrians and cyclists that have been injured in non-fault road traffic accidents.

What can you claim for?

Who are you claiming against?

When making a compensation claim following a car accident, you are claiming against the defendant’s insurance. Remember, you may be eligible for accident compensation even in the event of a hit and run, or where the driver at fault was not insured.

What if the driver was uninsured?

Depending on your circumstances, the most effective route forward in claiming rightful compensation may be to involve The Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). The MIB provides compensation in cases of uninsured driver compensation claims and untraced driver compensation claims. We will liaise with the MIB on your behalf, and we will ensure that the correct procedure is followed throughout.

Who can make a Road Traffic Accident Claims?

Anyone can claim for compensation; however the following 3 criteria must be met:

You must have sustained an injury in the road accident (as we act for personal injury claimants)

The collision must have been a non-fault accident (as we will claim on the defendant’s insurance)

The accident has to have taken place in the last 3 years (although minors can claim from three years after their 18th birthday)

Road Traffic Claims - Specialist advice

If you have suffered as a result of a non-fault road traffic accident, Contact Us today. Whether you have been injured as a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, we can help.

Welcome Back

We noticed on your last visit you didn't finalise your details, for your convenience we have kept your details as you left them.