Junior Online Marketer/Website Developer
Hampson Hughes Solicitors are currently looking to recruit a part time Junior Online Marketer & Website Developer. Initially this position will run over 3 days per week, with the intention of becoming a full time position at the Firm to meet business needs.
This role will be to fit in with a growing online marketing team at Hampson Hughes Solicitors, who in less than 12 months have already had major success with SEO for Hampson Hughes Solicitors and continue to design & develop high performing websites & online advertising campaigns. We are offering a unique opportunity for somebody who wants to succeed quickly in this area.
The candidate will be expected to be flexible within in the team and work across a range of disciplines including: Website Design and development, Social Media and SEO.
The following skills are essential for this role:
- Knowledge and experience of HTML
- Knowledge and experience of CSS
- Experience in either of the Adobe suite products (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Work to a timescale
- Flexibility to work on different tasks across different areas of online marketing
- Have a passion of online marketing
- Willingness to learn new skills both inside and outside of work
The following skills are desirable for this role:
- Understanding of current web technologies such as HTML5 & jQuery
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Understanding of both ‘on page’ and ‘off page’ SEO
- A flair for graphic and web design using Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of hand coding HTML
- Knowledge of PHP
To apply for the role, please upload your CV using the form opposite or email your CV with covering letter to: before 31st March 2013.