Free, Instant, no obligation advice from our friendly solicitors
Request a call back now
One of our personal injury experts is now dealing with your request.
While you're waiting for your call back we'd love to hear what you think of our website in the form below.
We are proud to offer highly competitive salaries, complimented by an excellent benefits package
Hampson Hughes is an equal opportunities employer. If you wish to see our Equality and Diversity Policy, please contact the HR Department via .
- Access to private healthcare schemes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year (pro rata for part time positions).
- Training Contracts (considered for candidates with over 12 months service).
- Exclusive Hampson Hughes Solicitors Corporate Partners discount scheme.
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme (in line with Auto Enrolment legislation).
Hampson Hughes is a signatory to the Law Society Diversity & Inclusion Charter. Lexcel Accreditation - Investors in People Gold Status - Workplace Wellbeing Charter